Terms & Conditions
These are the rules that apply to our prize draws on our website. As well as these rules, there may be special terms & conditions which are relevant to individual prize draws. These are displayed below our general terms & conditions.
- www.grangers.co.uk is a UK site and, unless otherwise stated, all prize draws are open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Only one correct entry per person per prize draw can be accepted in any one calendar month unless otherwise stated.
- Persons connected with Granger’s International Ltd or any of the prize draw sponsors are ineligible.
- Winners will be selected at random within five working days of the beginning of every calendar month and normally notified by email within 72 hours, except where stated in the individual prize draw special terms and conditions.
- Winners will be asked to confirm their postal address before winnings/prizes are dispatched. Winners may be included in a 'Winners Page'
following receipt of confirmation.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of each draw. Unclaimed prizes will be void.
- Void prizes may be included in the 'Second Time Lucky' prize draw where users will be required to complete a short questionnaire to gain entry.
- All prizes are subject to availability. Should any prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted.
- Granger’s is registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984 and practices 100% opt-in permission marketing.
- The Prizes are as stated and cash will not under any circumstances be offered as a equivalent.
- The final judgement rests with Granger’s.
- Your statutory rights will not be affected.
Following are the rules that apply to our prize draw that appear on the site from June 2009 and until further notice.
The prize is selection of Grangers products The prize will be drawn at the end of April 2010, a financial equivalent will not be offered.